Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

So, today was the highly anticipated first day of school. New classes, new teachers, and a whole year of learning and fun. Minus the fun. After sitting with some of my friends from Advisory for an hour and a half, I got to go to my first period study hall. I really like having a study hall first period, it's great. I think I might drop it so I can do a "chill in Niz's room" first period.

Second period I have Poetry. I'm going to love that class. I know everyone already, Michael is the teacher, and it's going to be so fantastic. I'm really excited. Then is Sign Language, which is really weird. The teacher is deaf, so we're not aloud to talk at all during that class, and like keep our phones at the front of the room and stuff.

Fourth period is going to be the worst. I have Calculus, and it's just going to be dreadful and hard. If I stay on top of my work. Fifth period I have Acting, which is going to be great, and then I have my AP english class, which is going to be a lot of fun. Then I have lunch with my best friends, followed by Physics.

The classes are going to be fine, and I'm just going to have to work really hard. Luckily for me, we have until Monday to memorize our monologues. Which is preferable.

Thank the lord, the last first day is done.
-Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment