Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September!

It's September first, the day I was supposed to start my senior year in high school. It's also the day that the Hogwarts Express leaves London. Not that that's at all relevant, I'm just hoping that my Pottermore e-mail will come sometime today. That'd be great.

So today was spent playing Jak and Daxter. And packing. But mostly playing Jak and Daxter. I know, I know "Siobhan, you just got awarded an extra whole week of summer! Shouldn't you be using it to try and get all of your summer work done?"

I had another crazy vivid dream last night, just as i predicted. This one involved the un-dead, David Tennant, boarding-school-acting-high-school-which-was-kinda-shaped-like-DHS, me playing soccer horribly, people getting shot by a guy in a car, this stupid kid from my school, and this girl who was a genius and was like "College? Oh, I haven't been to college since I was five."

Better than the dream the night before. I was angry with people when I woke up from that dream.

But now I'm going to go to bed, because I'm still trying to train myself to get up early.

Hoping for another dream?
-Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment