Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's A Funny Story, Actually

Because I've been blogging these past few weeks without internet, but for some reason they started showing up stupid. They looked like all symbols and stuff. It kind of pissed me off to be honest. I was blogging every single day. Except for two, I think.

But these past two days, I've been really upset. Like "on the verge of tears" today especially. I have no idea why. I think it's having to do with the play. I hate to say it, but I'm absolutely terrified that I won't get the part I want, but even more terrified that I won't be able to do the part if I do get it.

I'm all caught up with Big Bang Theory, Glee and Survivor now. I just need to get caught up with Doctor and Awkward. In other news, I wrote a poem.

I don't feel well. I'm upset, and I just want to go to bed, but I have to go on WorkBrain and find out my schedule, to see if I can get off for Saturday for a wedding. Meh.

I want to cry, and I have absolutely no reason why. And that rhymes. Which pisses me off.
-Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment